Selling Antiques Online Just Got So Much Easier!
We know you are busy trying to run a business in a very competitive space and you have about a million other things to try and squeeze into the day.
And at the same time…What is more important than sales for your antiques business?
What Is The #1 Reason Antique Stores Don’t Sell Antiques Online?
Answer: They assume it will be complicated and expensive.
This is exactly why 10% of the Antique/Vintage shops out there are doing 90% of the business….90%
Adding Ecommerce to your antique business can sound really daunting.
• From choosing the products your customers want,
• To evaluating availability and pricing
• To building, launching and growing sales.
It can seem overwhelming and impossible…
But, The Folks At Shopify Just Made It Super Simple.
Shopify Tools were made for the Antiques industry. They know you are managing an overloaded schedule, and stretching every dollar to meet your business goals.
Whether your business plans are calling for an amazing ecommerce website or simply being able to ACTUALLY sell items to your customers on Facebook. Shopify provides entrepreneurs just like you with resources to simplify these processes so you can build, launch and grow a profitable business.
We’re Talking 3 Minutes And A Free 14 Day Trial Easy…
With your free trial you will immediately be able to begin actually selling your Antiques, Vintage Items, and Collectibles easily and quickly through your most profitable channels.
Sell directly from your Facebook Page
• Showcase and sell your products on Facebook by adding a fully integrated store to your Facebook page.
• Add your products to Facebook with just one click. Product details, images, and inventory automatically sync as soon as you make an update in Shopify.
• Grow your reach and your community through product posts.
• Incentivize engagement and clicks by using an app to run giveaways and promos through Facebook tabs.
Even sell directly through Facebook Messenger !!
• Shopify gives your customers the power to browse, and even buy your products directly through Messenger.
• Customers can make purchases, ask you questions, and get automatic order tracking & shipping updates.
• Create a personal connection with each customer, with all of your communication in one thread.